The influence of individual characteristics and work discipline on the performance of PT employees Bank Syariah Indonesia Palopo Branch

Published: Jan 3, 2024

Abstract:

Purpose: This study examines and analyzes the individual characteristics and work discipline that affect employee performance in physical therapy (PT). Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) Tbk Palopo Branch.

Methodology: This study was a quantitative research using a descriptive approach. The population in this study comprised all employees who worked at PT. Bank Syariah Indonesia(BSI) Tbk Palopo Branch. Thirty-five samples were used in this study amounted to 35 people. The data analysis techniques used were a descriptive statistical test, classical assumption test, and multiple regression analysis.

Results: The results were as follows: 1). Individual characteristics had a positive and significant effect on the performance. Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) Tbk Palopo Branch, 2). Work discipline has a positive and significant effect on the performance of PT employees. Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) Tbk Palopo Branch. 3). The results of the F test show that the characteristics and work discipline simultaneously (together) have a positive and significant effect on the performance of PT employees. Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) TbkPalopo Branch. Individual characteristics and work discipline have a contribution or influence on employee performance variables by 43.20%, while the remaining 56.80% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Contribution: This study provides valuable insights into the factors that influence employee performance in the Indonesian banking sector, specifically in the context of Islamic banking.

Keywords:
1. Individual Characteristics
2. Work Discipline
3. Employee Performance
Authors:
1 . Adil Adil
2 . Sapar Sapar
3 . Marhani Marhani
4 . Imelda Rosa
How to Cite
Adil, A., Sapar, S., Marhani, M., & Rosa, I. (2024). The influence of individual characteristics and work discipline on the performance of PT employees Bank Syariah Indonesia Palopo Branch. Journal of Multidisciplinary Academic and Practice Studies, 2(1), 1–8. https://doi.org/10.35912/jomaps.v2i1.1856

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Issue & Section