Investigating the relationship between knowledge management and social capital
Purpose: The purpose of this study is to establish the relationship between knowledge management and social capital in education from the perspective of human resource managers of Tehran industrial companies.
Research methodology: A knowledge management questionnaire and social capital questionnaire were used to collect data. The reliability of the questionnaires was 0.909 and 0.912 by Cronbach's alpha method, respectively. Kolmogorov-Smirnov tests, regression, and Pearson coefficient were used to analyse the data.
Results: The results show that there is a significant relationship between social trust and knowledge management, also there is a significant relationship between networks and knowledge management; In addition to the above, it was shown that there is a significant relationship between cooperation and knowledge management and between relationships and knowledge management.
Limitations: The practical and usable environment for the results of this study is the educational environment.
Contribution: Our research can be very useful for researchers in this field due to the accuracy we had in doing the work and using its results in the educational environment and industrial companies.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Adler, P. S. (2012). Perspective—the sociological ambivalence of bureaucracy: from Weber via Gouldner to Marx. Organization Science, 23(1), 244-266.
- Amegayibor, G. K., & Korankye, C. O. (2021). Customer satisfaction and the influence of quality service aspects: A case study of a cooperative union in Cape Coast, Ghana's Central Region. Annals of Management and Organization Research, 2(4), 253-269.
- Ayoko, O. B. (2021). SMEs, innovation and human resource management. Journal of Management & Organization, 27(1), 1-5.
- Bamdad Sufi, J., Taghavifard, M., Dehghanan, H., & Dehghan Najmabadi, M. (2021). Presenting a Strategic Evaluation Model of Human Resource Management System in Specialized Parent Companies (Holding). Journal of Human Resource Management, 11(3), 50-70.
- Bourdieu, P. (1986). The forms of capital. Cultural theory: An anthology. Handbook of theory and research for the sociology of education, 241-258.
- DeCenzo, D. A., Robbins, S. P., & Verhulst, S. L. (2016). Fundamentals of human resource management: John Wiley & Sons.
- Du Plessis, C. (2017). The role of content marketing in social media content communities. South African Journal of Information Management, 19(1), 1-7.?
- Ghorbani, S., & Khanachah, S. N. (2020a). Investigating the reasons for failures and delays in R&D projects with the project management approach. Annals of Management and Organization Research, 1(4), 319-334.
- Ghorbani, S., & Khanachah, S. N. (2020b). Provide a model for establishing a comprehensive knowledge management system in knowledge-based organizations based on success factors. Annals of Management and Organization Research, 2(1), 1-12.
- Ghorbani, S., & Khanachah, S. N. (2021). Providing a framework for knowledge sharing in knowledge-based organizations according to social capital indicators. Annals of Management and Organization Research, 1(4), 271-284.
- Hajizadeh, M., Jajarmizadeh, M., & Mohtashami, A. (2021). Designing a Model for Establishing Green Human Resource Management in Government Organizations. Sciences and Techniques of Information Management.
- Hamouche, S. (2021). Human resource management and the COVID-19 crisis: Implications, challenges, opportunities, and future organizational directions. Journal of Management & Organization, 1, 1-16.
- Hatami, S., Seyednaghavi, M., Alvani, S. M., & Hoseinpour, D. (2021). A Model for the Social Responsibilities Architecture of Human Resource Management on the Basis of Strategies. Journal of Research in Human Resources Management, 13(3), 9-38.
- Jamil, F., Aslam, M., Ala’a, H., Bokhari, A., Rafiq, S., Khan, Z., ... & Bakar, M. S. A. (2022). Greener and sustainable production of bioethylene from bioethanol: Current status, opportunities and perspectives. Reviews in Chemical Engineering, 38(2), 185-207.?
- Lazarova, M., & Steinle, A. (2019). The NKG2D axis: an emerging target in cancer immunotherapy. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets, 23(4), 281-294.?
- Mappadang, A. (2022). Motivation Of Fraud: Internal Control System, Organizational Justice, Compensation, And Information Asymmetry. Jurnal Akademi Akuntansi, 5(1), 135-148.?
- Nili, M., Seyedhosseini, S. M., Jabalameli, M. S., & Dehghani, E. (2021). A multi-objective optimization model to sustainable closed-loop solar photovoltaic supply chain network design: A case study in Iran. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 150, 111428.?
- Nili, M., Seyedhosseini, S. M., Jabalameli, M. S., & Dehghani, E. (2021). An integrated model for designing a bi-objective closed-loop solar photovoltaic supply chain network considering environmental impacts: a case study in Iran. Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 13(3), 243-280.?
- Nugraheni, B. L. Y., Cummings, L. S., & Kilgore, A. (2022). The localised accounting environment in the implementation of fair value accounting in Indonesia. Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management.?
- Economopoulou, P., & Psyrri, A. (2015). Differences and Similarities Between HPV-Associated OPSCC and Cervical Cancer. Human Papillomavirus (HPV)-Associated Oropharyngeal Cancer, 213-229.?
- Rigg, J. (2015). Challenging Southeast Asian development: The shadows of success. Routledge.?
- Sonnentag, S., Stephan, U., Wendsche, J., de Bloom, J., Syrek, C., & Vahle-Hinz, T. (2021). Recovery in occupational health psychology and human resource management research: An Interview with Prof. Sabine Sonnentag and Prof. Ute Stephan. German Journal of Human Resource Management, 35(2), 274-281.
- Vrabcová, P., & Urbancová, H. (2022). Holistic human resource management as a tool for the intergenerational cooperation and sustainable business. Agricultural Economics, 68(4), 117-126.
- Zahedi, M., Abbasi, M., & Khanachah, S. N. (2020). Providing a lean and agile supply chain model in project-based organizations. Annals of Management and Organization Research, 1(3), 213-233.
- Zahedi, M., Akhavan, P., & Naghdi Khanachah, S. (2020). Identifying the key barriers to knowledge management and lessons learned in the project-based military organizations. Military Management Quarterly, 19(76), 29-68.
- Zahedi, M., Akhavan, P., & Naghdi Khanachah, S. (2022). Evaluation of knowledge sharing and its role in organisational innovation using structural equation modelling: a case study of Civil Aviation Organisation. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 1-15.
- Zahedi, M. R. (2021). Examining the Moderating Effect of Organic Structure and Innovative Culture on the Relationship between Social Capital and Knowledge Management Processes at a Research & Development Organization. Journal of Applied Science & Engineering Research Vol, 2(1March).
- Zahedi, M. R., & Khanachah, S. N. (2019). The impact of customer assisted knowledge production capacity on customer capital in a knowledge-based center. Annals of Management and Organization Research, 1(2), 107-121.
- Zahedi, M. R., & Khanachah, S. N. (2020). The effect of knowledge management processes on organizational innovation through intellectual capital development in Iranian industrial organizations. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management.
- Zahedi, M. R., & Naghdi Khanachah, S. (2020). Designing and implementing a model of organizational readiness assessment to become a knowledge-based organization: Case study an Iranian research center. Quarterly journal of Industrial Technology Development, 18(40), 65-76.