Accounting in the fourth industrial revolution: Exploration of digital currency exchanges using AHP method
Purpose: The present study aimed to analyze and select the best exchange in the field of digital currencies with a futuristic perspective.
Research methodology: The research method in this article is to use Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to identify the strengths and weaknesses of each of these exchanges and analyze their coefficients according to the criteria of security, support, commission, number of currency codes, authentication, and trading volume.
Results: The most important criteria in choosing the best digital currency exchange are: security, support, commission, number of currency codes, authentication and trading volume.
Limitations: The limitations of this research can be the characteristics of digital exchanges in the field of providing digital currency cryptographic services in accordance with the framework of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Contribution: According to the weight of the obtained criteria will be prioritized, which from the results and analysis obtained in this research can be used to invest in the field of currency cryptography and select the top exchange.
- Aaron, M., Rivadeneyra, F., & Sohal, S. (2017). Fintech: is this time different? a framework for assessing risks and opportunities for central banks. Retrieved from.
- Alving, A. S., Craige, B., Jones, R., Whorton, C. M., Pullman, T. N., & Eichelberger, L. (1948). Pentaquine (sn-13,276), a therapeutic agent effective in reducing the relapse rate in viv ax malaria. The Journal of clinical investigation, 27(3), 25-33.
- Allayannis, G., Ihrig, J., & Weston, J. P. (2001). Exchange-rate hedging: Financial versus operational strategies. American Economic Review, 91(2), 391-395.
- Anderson, R., Shumailov, I., Ahmed, M., & Rietmann, A. (2019). Bitcoin redux.
- Batent, C., Taheri, M., Borbor, M., & Nasri, S. (2020). Cytotoxic effects of methanolic extract of ziziphora tenuior l. on the growth of the lung cancer cell line. FABAD Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 45(3), 195-204.
- Brunton, S. L., Noack, B. R., & Koumoutsakos, P. (2020). Machine learning for fluid mechanics. Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 52, 477-508.
- Dell'Erba, M. (2019). Stablecoins in cryptoeconomics from initial coin offerings to central bank digital currencies. NYUJ Legis. & Pub. Pol'y, 22, 1.
- Di Silvestre, M. L., Gallo, P., Guerrero, J. M., Musca, R., Sanseverino, E. R., Sciumè, G., ... & Zizzo, G. (2020). Blockchain for power systems: Current trends and future applications. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 119, 109585.
- Ding, Y.-J., Li, T., Hong, X.-J., Zhu, L.-C., Cai, Y.-P., Zhu, S.-M., & Yu, S.-J. (2015). Construction of four 3d–4f heterometallic pillar-layered frameworks containing left-and right-handed helical chains and a I− chemosensor. CrystEngComm, 17(21), 3945-3952.
- Foroglou, G., & Tsilidou, A.-L. (2015). Further applications of the blockchain. Paper presented at the 12th student conference on managerial science and technology.
- Go, A. S., Mozaffarian, D., Roger, V. L., Benjamin, E. J., Berry, J. D., Blaha, M. J., . . . Franco, S. (2014). Heart disease and stroke statistics—2014 update: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation, 129(3), e28-e292.
- Hakimi-Asiabar, M., Ghodsipour, S., Seifi, A., Kerachian, R., & O'Brien, C. (2008). A multi-objective hybrid gradient-based genetic algorithm. Paper presented at the Fifteenth international working seminar on production economics, Innsbruck, Austria.
- Howell, S. T., Niessner, M., & Yermack, D. (2020). Initial coin offerings: Financing growth with cryptocurrency token sales. The Review of Financial Studies, 33(9), 3925-3974.
- Irresberger, F., John, K., & Saleh, F. (2020). The public blockchain ecosystem: An empirical analysis. NYU Stern School of Business.
- Khaleghi Moghadam, H., & Khalegh, A. (2009). Corporate transparency in Iran and effective factors on them. UCT Journal, 6(21), 31-60.
- Mainelli, M., & Smith, M. (2015). Sharing ledgers for sharing economies: an exploration of mutual distributed ledgers (aka blockchain technology). Journal of financial perspectives, 3(3).
- Mokhtarian, E., & Lindgren, A. (2018). Rise of the Crypto Hedge Fund: Operational Issues and Best Practices for an Emergent Investment Industry. Stan. JL Bus. & Fin., 23, 112.
- Lei, J., Sun, L., Huang, S., Zhu, C., Li, P., He, J., ... & He, Q. (2019). The antimicrobial peptides and their potential clinical applications. American journal of translational research, 11(7), 3919.
- Picard, C., Al-Herz, W., Bousfiha, A., Casanova, J.-L., Chatila, T., Conley, M. E., . . . Klein, C. (2015). Primary immunodeficiency diseases: an update on the classification from the International Union of Immunological Societies Expert Committee for Primary Immunodeficiency 2015. Journal of clinical immunology, 35(8), 696-726.
- Pichler, P., Summer, M., & Weber, B. (2020). Does digitalization require Central Bank Digital Currencies for the general public?. Monetary Policy & the Economy, 4, 40-56.
- Plesner, U., & Husted, E. (2020). Digital organizing: Revisiting themes in organization studies: Red Globe Press.
- Saati, S. M., Memariani, A., & Jahanshahloo, G. R. (2002). Efficiency analysis and ranking of DMUs with fuzzy data. Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, 1(3), 255-267.
- Salganik, M. J. (2019). Bit by bit: Social research in the digital age: Princeton University Press.
- Savelyev, A. (2017). Contract law 2.0:‘Smart’contracts as the beginning of the end of classic contract law. Information & Communications Technology Law, 26(2), 116-134.
- Tahriri, F., Osman, M. R., Ali, A., Yusuff, R., & Esfandiary, A. (2008). AHP approach for supplier evaluation and selection in a steel manufacturing company. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management (JIEM), 1(2), 54-76.
- Zahedi, M. R., & Khanachah, S. N. (2020). The effect of knowledge management processes on organizational innovation through intellectual capital development in Iranian industrial organizations. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management.